Hilty Preschool & Child Care provides a nurturing and intergenerational program for the children of Pandora and surrounding communities. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing your child is safe with one of the most respected care providers in northwest Ohio.
Programs and Hours
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) licensed center provides care and educational opportunities for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. The Center is open 5:45 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Mondays thru Fridays, excluding various holidays. Breakfast and lunch are provided as well as nutritious morning and afternoon snacks.
Infant Care (6 weeks-18 months)
- Daily interaction with the residents of Hilty Home.
- S.D.A. program provides free formula, infant cereal and baby food.
- Individualized lesson plans based on your infant’s growth and development; aligned with Ohio Early Learning and Development Standards.
- Daily exposure to music, rhymes and books that encourage your child’s language development.
Toddler Care (18 months-3 years)
- Our toddlers enjoy daily Hilty Home walks, stories, music and art.
- Weekly lesson plans based on your child’s choices and aligned with Ohio Early Learning and Development Standards, creating an environment where your child can learn and grow.
- Daily experiences in language and literacy, math, science, creative arts and physical motor, including daily sensory activities.
- We even help you through the potty training process!
Preschool Program (3-5 years)
- We offer a full day program and also a morning program from 8:30 am to 11 am.
- Weekly lesson plans based on your child’s interests and aligned with Ohio Early Learning and Development Standards.
- Our curriculum prepares your child for kindergarten while meeting their physical, emotional, social and cognitive needs.
School Age Program (5-12 years)
- Transportation to and from Pandora School by the school’s bus. Care on delay, early dismissals and cancellation days.
- Weekly lesson plans that align with language arts, math, science and social studies standards; plans also utilize Cincy After School Curriculum.
- Christian Programming that includes Bible verses, stories and songs.
- Tuition Assistance Available through Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. Security system and cameras to keep your child safe!
“As a baby, my parents trusted Hilty and the staff to give me the same love I would have received as if staying at home. My first 4 years of life were spent with people that cared for me and treated me as their own. Then, about 14 years later, fresh out of high school, I decided to give some of that love back. I have now spent three summers and two Christmas breaks working for the place that gave me so much as a kid. I love my job and have never been surrounded by a more supportive, creative, caring and FUN group of people. I am so proud to be a part of this staff and give back to the place that will always have a special place in my heart.”