Our 18-acre Maple Crest Senior Living Village is Bluffton area’s premier independent and assisted living campus for those age 55+. The active senior community is designed for independence while offering the peace of mind that comes with available support nearby. With daily activities, a pool, walking paths, gardens and more, you choose how to enjoy your days.
Independent Living Apartments & Villa Homes
At Maple Crest, we have two options in independent living. Our villa homes provide maintenance-free living in a freestanding home, while our independent living apartments provide a more social environment and may include regular wellness checks, dining and more. See services, amenities and floorplans below.
Assisted Living Apartments
Our spacious, assisted living apartments support independence and privacy, while providing assistance with daily tasks as needed. With three levels of care available, choose which best fits your needs. See services, amenities and floorplans below.
Services , Amenities & Floorplans
- Villas in six styles with 2 or 3 bedroom floorplans. Each has 2 full bathrooms and attached 1 or 2 car garage.
- All interior and exterior home maintenance and repairs included, along with lawn care and snow removal.
- No more property taxes or insurance – true independent living without the hassles of home ownership.
- 24 hour emergency response system.
- Full time activities coordinator and life enrichment and wellness programs.
- Indoor pool, woodworking shop, fitness center, walking paths, gardens and more.
- Optional amenities available at an additional cost: home health services, meals, transportation and personal laundry.
- Priority admission to any of MHCO’s assisted living, rehab or long-term nursing care locations.
- A variety of payments plans to fit your budget, from Residency Fee to Monthly Rental options.
- Up to 10 days of temporary nursing care at Mennonite Memorial Home provided at no cost, if needed.
- 1- or 2-bedroom styles with full kitchen and spacious living room. Additional storage and garage available.
- One nutritionally balanced meal included each day.
- Weekly laundry service (bedding and towels).
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Life enrichment programs.
- All utilities except phone included.
- 24-hour emergency response
- A variety of payment plans to fit your budget, from Life-Use Fees to Monthly Rental Fees.
- Up to 10 days of temporary nursing care at Mennonite Memorial Home without charge if needed.
- Spacious apartments range in size from a studio suite to 1-bedroom with kitchen.
- Furnished and decorated with your own belongings to create at-home comfort.
- Three nutritious daily meals included.
- Weekly laundry including personal items, linens and towels.
- Weekly housekeeping included.
- 24-hour staff support available.
- Life enrichment and wellness programs and services.
- All utilities except telephone included.
- 24-hour emergency response system.
- Priority admission to nursing care at Mennonite Memorial Home.
- Up to 10 days of temporary nursing care per year at Mennonite Memorial Home if ever needed.
- Fees based on levels of assistance; add more care as needed and only pay for the care used.
“What a joy to open the doors of Maple Crest and immediately see the friendly, smiling faces of the staff that are caring for not only my dad, but also my mother-in-law. It is a blessing to our families to know they both have a safe and secure place to call home.”