Our 18-acre Maple Crest Senior Living Village is Bluffton area’s premier independent and assisted living campus for those age 55+. The active senior community is designed for independence while offering the peace of mind that comes with available support nearby. With daily activities, a pool, walking paths, gardens and more, you choose how to enjoy your days.
Maple Crest currently has an independent living apartment available.
Enjoy our country setting, just a few minutes from downtown Bluffton! Fitness center, indoor swimming pool, walking paths, bike path and fishing pond. Come in for a tour! Call 419-358-1015, or email Daren Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Living Apartments & Villa Homes
At Maple Crest, we have two options in independent living. Our villa homes provide maintenance-free living in a freestanding home, while our independent living apartments provide a more social environment and may include regular wellness checks, dining and more. See services and amenities. View floorplans below.
Services , Amenities & Floorplans
- Villas in six styles with 2 or 3 bedroom floorplans. Each has 2 full bathrooms and attached 1 or 2 car garage.
- All interior and exterior home maintenance and repairs included, along with lawn care and snow removal.
- No more property taxes or insurance – true independent living without the hassles of home ownership.
- 24 hour emergency response system.
- Full time activities coordinator and life enrichment and wellness programs.
- Indoor pool, woodworking shop, fitness center, walking paths, gardens and more.
- Optional amenities available at an additional cost: home health services, meals, transportation and personal laundry.
- Priority admission to any of MHCO’s assisted living, rehab or long-term nursing care locations.
- A variety of payments plans to fit your budget, from Residency Fee to Monthly Rental options.
- Up to 10 days of temporary nursing care at Mennonite Memorial Home provided at no cost, if needed.
- 1- or 2-bedroom styles with full kitchen and spacious living room. Additional storage and garage available.
- One nutritionally balanced meal included each day.
- Weekly laundry service (bedding and towels).
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Life enrichment programs.
- All utilities except phone included.
- 24-hour emergency response
- A variety of payment plans to fit your budget, from Life-Use Fees to Monthly Rental Fees.
- Up to 10 days of temporary nursing care at Mennonite Memorial Home without charge if needed.
- Spacious apartments range in size from a studio suite to 1-bedroom with kitchen.
- Furnished and decorated with your own belongings to create at-home comfort.
- Three nutritious daily meals included.
- Weekly laundry including personal items, linens and towels.
- Weekly housekeeping included.
- 24-hour staff support available.
- Life enrichment and wellness programs and services.
- All utilities except telephone included.
- 24-hour emergency response system.
- Priority admission to nursing care at Mennonite Memorial Home.
- Up to 10 days of temporary nursing care per year at Mennonite Memorial Home if ever needed.
- Fees based on levels of assistance; add more care as needed and only pay for the care used.
“What a joy to open the doors of Maple Crest and immediately see the friendly, smiling faces of the staff that are caring for not only my dad, but also my mother-in-law. It is a blessing to our families to know they both have a safe and secure place to call home.”