Memory care at Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio focuses on meeting the individualized needs of Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents. Our specially-trained staff, specialized memory care programs and secure accommodations ensure consistent, quality care and attention in a safe environment. We are devoted to creating a comforting home for each of our residents.
Can Memory Care Benefit My Loved One?
We offer a variety of specialized memory care programs and accommodations in assisted living and nursing home care to allow residents to find that comfortable, relaxed and engaging environment they need. Residents receive individualized care plans based on what they need to cultivate physical, mental and spiritual health. At MHCO, it’s a close-knit group who can only be described as a family.
Memory Care at MHCO
- Specialized assisted living memory care apartments
- Private and semi-private memory care rooms in long-term care
- Consistent staffing, specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Individualized care plans focused on cultivating physical, mental and spiritual health
Our Memory Care Amenities
- Delicious, well-rounded, wholesome meals
- Healthy, nutritious snacks
- On-site beautician
- Transportation available
- On-site chaplain
- Cable TV
- On-site laundry
- Individualized and group activities, including special events and outings