For Those Who Are Unable To Live Independently At Home
Long-term care provides a safe and peaceful environment with personalized care. At Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio, we provide supervised and compassionate skilled nursing care 24/7. Residents can enjoy private or semi-private rooms, along with a variety of services and activities to choose from.
Is Long-Term Care Right for My Parent?
Long-term care provides around-the-clock attention, professional care and comfort to seniors who are no longer able to live independently. Often, long-term care is suited for seniors who need assistance with day-to-day tasks such as grooming, bathing, dressing, medication management and more. Gain peace of mind knowing your loved one is in a safe and caring environment each and every day.
Our Long-Term Care Amenities
- Three full meals provided daily with a variety of snacks available
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies available, if needed
- Acute care and restorative therapy available
- House cleaning, chore and laundry services available
- Chaplain on staff. Scheduled worship services.
- Fitness programs, swimming pools and scenic outdoor walking paths
- Community events and activities
- Year-round spiritual, social, cultural, educational and recreational opportunities
Respite Care at MHCO
Respite care provides primary caregivers a safe and caring place for their loved one when they can’t provide care or when they simply need a break. Respite care services are offered at Mennonite Memorial Home and Maple Crest and can span from weeklong to monthlong stays. A respite visit can also be an opportunity for your loved one to enjoy a meal, meet friends and experience first-hand our homes to make a transition smoother in the future.
- Respite care provides primary caregivers a break to visit family, go on vacation or tend to a medical need.
- While in respite care, seniors can get specialized care, such as therapy services.
- Respite care is designed for short-term stays; residents can stay anywhere from two weeks to the entire winter.
- Respite care allows seniors to immerse in a unique culture and gain insider knowledge of what living in a senior living community is like.