Mennonite Memorial Home is an 18-acre continuing care community designed to allow residents to age in place. From independent living villas and assisted living apartments to dementia care, long-term care and rehabilitation, the community provides active, independent living with peace of mind that care is nearby whenever needed.
Independent Living Villas
Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom villas provide independent living in an active senior community, without the hassles of home ownership. Our aging-in-place community concept provides residents peace of mind that the assistance or care they may need some day is nearby. See services, amenities and floorplans below.
Assisted Living Apartments
Studio and 1-bedroom assisted living apartments offer every convenience of home, while gaining the assistance needed. Our neighbor caring for neighbor lifestyle promotes a warm and inviting atmosphere. Specialized memory care apartments and programs are also available. See services, amenities and floorplans below.
Recover from a surgery, illness or accident in one of our private rehab rooms. Our medical and rehabilitative teams work together to help patients gain independence and return home. See therapy services below.
Long-Term & Memory Care
Supervision and compassionate care are provided 24/7 in private and semi-private rooms. Our team of licensed nurses and nurse aides is devoted to providing the attention, care and comfort you expect for your loved one. Specialized memory care programs and accommodations are available to those in the nursing home or assisted living. See services below.
Services , Amenities & Floorplans
- Villas with 1, 2 or 3 bedroom floorplans. Each has 1 -2 bathrooms and attached 1 or 2 car garage.
- All interior and exterior home maintenance and repairs included, along with lawn care and snow removal.
- No more property taxes or insurance – true independent living without the hassles of home ownership.
- 24 hour emergency response system.
- Full time activities coordinator and life enrichment and wellness programs.
- Access to the lap pool, hot tub and fitness room in the Maple Crest main building as well as walking paths, garden areas and more on the MMH campus.
- Optional amenities available at an additional cost: home health services, meals, transportation and personal laundry.
- Priority admission to any of MHCO’s assisted living, rehab or long-term nursing care locations.
- A variety of payments plans to fit your budget, from Residency Fee to Monthly Rental options.
- Up to 10 days of temporary nursing care at Mennonite Memorial Home provided at no cost, if needed.
- Three nutritiously balanced meals a day.
- Furnished and decorated with your own belongings to create at-home comfort.
- Wellness services and 24-hour staff support.
- Personal care including bathing & dressing assistance.
- Maintenance of apartment and appliances.
- Weekly laundering of bed linens, towels & personal items.
- Apartment cleaning.
- Trash pick-up, lawn care and snow removal.
- Mail delivery to individual mailboxes.
- All utilities except telephone, Internet and extended cable television.
- Emergency call system.
- Medication administration and assistance.
- Life enrichment programs and social activities.
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments.
- Specialized memory care apartments & programming available.
- Priority admission to our skilled nursing and rehab center, if the need arises.
- Compassionate care from experienced nurses and caregivers
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Post-surgical care
- Continuous Passive Motion Machine (CPM)
- E-stim therapy
- Physical, occupational & speech therapies
- Restorative care
- VitalStim therapy
- Ultrasound therapy
- Strength training
- Gait and balance training
- Range of motion exercises
- Three full meals & snacks
- Linens/personal laundry
- Toiletry supplies
- Daily activities & basic cable
- Physical, occupational & speech therapies
- Chaplain on staff
- Individualized care
- Life enriching activities
- Restorative therapy
- Acute care needs
- IV Antibiotic therapy
- Feeding tubes
“Basilda needed a highly qualified transitional care unit…Mennonite Memorial Home was recommend to us. We chose it partially because of the recommendation, but probably more importantly because of the location in a small community, its cultural origins, and the expectation of a welcoming professional staff. We made the right choice. She had a full array of nursing support as well as very competent rehab specialists who seemed to sincerely care for her as a person as well as a client. We heartily endorse and recommend Mennonite Memorial Home for the quality it extends to those who choose to use its services.”
-Basilda and Jon Rockhold