At Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio, our team of nurses, therapists and a medical director work together to help patients who are recovering from an illness, accident or surgery recover to their maximum level of independence. We are committed to providing exceptional service in a setting that promotes personalized care specific to your rehabilitative needs. Return to enjoying life to the fullest!
Transition to Home Centers
The Transition to Home Rehab unit at Mennonite Memorial Home provides short-term rehabilitative services for seniors in the Bluffton and Pandora area. Our diverse therapy offerings can help you or a loved one gain back strength, manage pain and wound care and relearn independent self-care.
Our Transition to Home Centers establish individualized plans that enable each person to work toward his or her health and wellness goals. Our team of professionals focus on helping clients reach a safe, healthy level of ability so they can return home and get back to their daily routine.
What Rehab Services Does MHCO Offer?
- Nursing services for wound care and pain management
- Physical therapy to help correct strength and balance challenges
- Medication management
- E-stim and VitalStim therapy
- Speech therapy to regain the ability to communicate or swallow
- Occupational therapy to relearn independent self-care in areas such as dressing, grooming and eating
- Restorative therapy
- Strength training
What insurance companies is MHCO in network with?
- We are in network with traditional Medicare and Medicaid, Aetna, Anthem, Buckeye, CareSource, Cigna, FrontPath, Gateway, Molina, Medical Mutual of Ohio, Ohio Health Choice, Paramount, and United Healthcare
- If you have an insurance company that is not on this list, please contact us directly as sometimes in-network and out-of-network benefits are the same for a skilled nursing stay. Also, some insurance companies will agree to single-case agreements in certain situations.
MHCO Rehab Amenities
- Private rooms with private bathroom accommodations
- State of the art therapy room with a “just-like-home” kitchen
- Dining options with guest meals available
- Fitness programs, swimming pools and scenic outdoor walking paths
- Community events and spiritual, social, cultural, educational and recreational opportunities