The Brighter Lives Annual Campaign is an important source of funds that support capital projects, activities and programs that enhance the lives of the elders and children who are part of Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio. Over $721,000 has been contributed to Brighter Lives since 2015.
Some of the funds have been used to:
- Support the benevolent care fund, which helps cover a portion of the cost of care for elders without the ability to pay privately and without access to other sources of funds.
- Build a new hair salon at Maple Crest.
- Realize significant repairs and improvements at campuses: MMH elevator and entrance signage, at Hilty Home improve sidewalk near front entrance.
- Purchase furniture and equipment to complete renovations at Mennonite Memorial Home and Maple Crest.
- Support special projects at the Hilty Home Preschool and Child Care
“As a community partner, we feel it is very important to invest in our local community. Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio’s Brighter Lives Campaign is an extension of that vision and assists in providing quality, compassionate care to our area seniors. We thank Mennonite Home for their commitment to our community.”
–Todd Mason, President/CEO First National Bank
“MHCO has a great selection of care options for elders, ranging from home health care to independent living, and nursing care. We are pleased to partner with them and support their work in our community.”
— George & Anita Lehman, MHCO Supporters
As a 501 © 3 organization, all contributions to MHCO are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the IRS. To learn more about how your planned gift can support our commitment to serving elders and children, please contact Chris Moser, Director of Resource Development and Church Relations at 419.358.1015, ext. 263 or via email at email@example.com.
Join the Brighter Lives Giving Fellowship
- Fellowship Leaders ($5,000+)
Fellowship Sustainers ($2,500-$4,999)
Fellowship Partners ($1,000-$2,499)
Fellowship Friends ($500-$999)