We are happy to announce that Indoor Visitation is returning to all MHCO Campuses! Here are the current indoor visitation schedules at each campus:
Willow Ridge – Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun 8:00am – 8:00 pm. Willow Ridge Visitation Policy
Maple Crest – Mon, Wed, Fri 9 am – 4:20 pm and Wed and Sun evenings 5:00 pm – 6:20 pm. 30 minutes visits, with cleaning in-between Maple Crest Visitation Policy
Hilty Home (Indoor Visitation at Hilty Home will begin Tuesday, February 2nd) – Tues, Thurs 9:30 am – 11:00 am and 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm. Saturday 9:30 am – 11:30 am Hilty Home Visitation Policy
Mennonite Memorial Home – Mon through Fri, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm. Mennonite Memorial Home Visitation Policy
While each campus’ guidelines will be slightly different to accommodate differences in schedules, staff, and building layouts, all have the following guidelines based on the most recent Director’s Order:
- All visits should be scheduled in advance
- All visitors should be an age of maturity to facilitate social distancing and be able to wear a face covering.
- No more than two visitors shall be permitted per resident per visit.
- If you are experiencing any unusual signs or symptoms, however slight, we ask that you postpone your visit and schedule once you ensure there are no health related concerns.
- All visitors will be pre-screened
- You must stay 6 feet apart during the visit
- Visitors and elder must wash/sanitize their hands prior to and after visiting.
The full campus-specific policies and guidelines can be found in the links above. To schedule a visit, call your loved one’s main campus number during normal business hours.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this complicated process to allow for safe visits. Please stay safe and continue to wear a mask and follow social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19 in the community.