MHCO has finalized a plan to open in-person indoor visitation to some campuses. Currently, indoor visitation to Mennonite Memorial Home, Maple Crest, and Willow Ridge is scheduled to begin on October 21st. Commencement of visitation at Hilty Home has not yet been scheduled, due to current case status in Putnam County. Case status and other factors such as elders’ physical and mental well-being will continue to be considered when establishing visitation guidelines going forward. Guidelines have been established for both indoor and outdoor visitation, and campus specific policies and requirements can be found below.
While each campus’ guidelines will be slightly different to accommodate differences in schedules, staff, and building layouts, all have the following guidelines based on the most recent Director’s Order:
- All visits should be scheduled in advance
- All visitors should be an age of maturity to facilitate social distancing and be able to wear a face covering.
- No more than two visitors shall be permitted per resident per visit.
- If you are experiencing any unusual signs or symptoms, however slight, we ask that you postpone your visit and schedule once you ensure there are no health related concerns.
- All visitors will be pre-screened
- You must stay 6 feet apart during the visit
- Visitors and elder must wash/sanitize their hands prior to and after visiting.
The full campus-specific policies and guidelines can be found in the links below. To schedule a visit, call your loved one’s main campus number at 419-358-1015 during normal business hours.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this complicated process to allow for safe visits. Please stay safe and continue to wear a mask and follow social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19 in the community.