A neighborhood of friends supporting friends. Hilty Home is a senior living retirement community that fosters new friendships and intergenerational relationships in a Christian environment. We provide independent living villas, assisted living apartments, transition to home rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing, dementia care and an on-site preschool and child care program.
It’s Fall Bazaar Time at Hilty!
Friday, Nov. 9 10a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 10 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Crafts, silent auction, homemade soup and sandwiches!
304 Hilty Drive, Pandora
Stop by and talk with us about assisted and independent living in our delightful country setting!
Independent Living Villas
Built in 2004, and offer maintenance-free living. Everything from putting salt in the water softener to repairing the kitchen sink is done for you. You can even have meals delivered to your door. It is a great family location with a park just over the walking bridge for picnics or a game of shuffleboard. Check out our amenities and services. View floorplans below.
Assisted Living Apartments
Maintain independence and privacy while gaining the support needed. When no longer able to live safely at home, our assisted living apartments can provide a solution. We encourage independence while providing support with daily living tasks as needed. We also have a specialized memory care program. See services and amenities. View floorplans below.
Transition to Home Rehabilitation Care
Our team of nurses, therapists and a medical director work together to help patients who had an illness, accident or surgery recover to their maximum level of independence. We have private rehab suites and innovative therapies to handle the most complex health care needs. Whether recovering from a stroke or orthopedic condition, we can help you return home.
Long-Term & Memory Care
Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio allows us to provide personalized attention and consistent, quality care for residents in need of long-term care, giving your loved one a safe, peaceful and compassionate environment. Specialized memory care programs and accommodations are available to those in the nursing home or assisted living.
Services, Amenities & Floorplans
- Villas with 1, 2 bedroom floorplans. Each has 1 -2 bathrooms and attached 1car garage.
- All interior and exterior home maintenance and repairs included, along with lawn care and snow removal.
- No more property taxes or insurance – true independent living without the hassles of home ownership.
- 24 hour emergency response system.
- Full time activities coordinator and life enrichment and wellness programs.
- Access to walking paths, garden areas and more.
- Optional amenities available at an additional cost: home health services, meals, transportation and personal laundry.
- Priority admission to any of MHCO’s assisted living, rehab or long-term nursing care locations.
- A variety of payments plans to fit your budget, from Residency Fee to Monthly Rental options.
- Double, single or studio unit apartments, with living room, bedroom, kitchenette and large private bath.
- Furnished and decorated with your own belongings to create at-home comfort.
- Built-in safety and security features, such as grab bars, emergency call systems, walk-in showers.
- Three nutritionally balanced meals provided each day.
- Support available for personal care, housekeeping, laundry and medication.
- Specialized memory care accommodations & programming available.
- Monthly rent, with no long-term commitment.
- Fees based on levels of assistance; only pay for the care used.
- Priority admission to any MHCO nursing care community, if ever needed.
- Three full meals & snacks
- Linens/personal laundry
- Toiletry supplies
- Daily activities & basic cable
- Physical, occupational & speech therapies
- Chaplain on staff
- Individualized care
- Life enriching activities
- Restorative therapy
- Acute care needs
- IV Antibiotic therapy
- Feeding tubes
“We appreciate the care given to Sue’s mother who is a resident at the Hilty Home, and we are reassured knowing that she is in a safe place.”
– Sue and Arman Habegger